October 13, 2019: Episode 12 | Speaking of Fear
The message that sparked the conversation ... Faith Unafraid.
What are you afraid of? From monsters under the bed to financial scares, fear seems to follow us throughout life. The giants might be imaginary, but the feelings are real. Join us in a discussion about fear and what God does with it.
- What was a childish fear you once had?
- What experiences sharpened or dulled your fears as a child?
- How do your fears as a child compare to your grown-up fears?
- How do you tell the difference between healthy fear and unhealthy fear?
- In Genesis 15, God speaks to Abram in response to his fear. God says, "Fear not ..." As you listen to this account, what stands out to you (i.e., interests, frustrates, confuses, raises questions, or otherwise gets your attention)?
- What do you come to know more deeply about the God and Father of Jesus through this?
- How is this good news for you?
- What do you want to share about this with people in your household, church, or community?