Our goal at THRED is to engage with people online in authentic and honest conversations about life, faith and Jesus. Members of our Online Response Team will add their voice to the conversation to build relationships and answer questions regarding their views of life, faith and Jesus.
What do members of the THRED Online Response Team do?
- Engage on assigned platforms (i.e. Facebook, Online Forums, Twitter) in open, honest, and authentic conversations.
- Commit 2-3 hours a week for a 6-month term.
- Participate in initial and ongoing online training and coaching.
- Respond to individual messages as they are received from THRED.org with the goal of answering questions and creating space for open and honest conversations.
- Read the full volunteer description
- Read the Online Response Team FAQs
E-mail Jennifer Prophete, Manager of Personal Connections, or call her at 1-800-876-9880 x4154.
Ready to sign up? Please complete the application below!
THRED Online Ministry Volunteer Application
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Digital Outreach Volunteer. It is a vital role in our efforts to connect online with people who aren’t Christian. Because it is a critically important role, we have designed a detailed application process that begins with the form below. Please answer them to the best of your ability. Thank you again for your interest and commitment to completing the application.