An Online Ministry volunteer engages with people online with a listening posture and a message of hope in Jesus Christ.
What do Online Ministry Volunteers do?
- Respond to emails from the THRED.org website with the goal of creating a safe space online for open and authentic communication around topics of faith in Jesus
- Use social listening software tools to respond to people who have posted questions or need encouragement online
- Participate in initial and ongoing online ministry training
- Commit 2-3 hours a week for a 6-month term
- Read the full volunteer description
- Read the Online Ministry Volunteer FAQs
E-mail Jennifer Prophete, Manager of Personal Connections, or call her at 1-800-876-9880 x4154.
Ready to sign up? Please complete the application below!
THRED Online Ministry Volunteer Application
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Digital Outreach Volunteer. It is a vital role in our efforts to connect online with people who aren’t Christian. Because it is a critically important role, we have designed a detailed application process that begins with the form below. Please answer them to the best of your ability. Thank you again for your interest and commitment to completing the application.