CALL FOR NOMINATIONS: Speaker of The Lutheran Hour
Lutheran Hour Ministries (LHM) invites applicants and nominations for the position of Speaker of The Lutheran Hour®.
The Speaker must have a passion for preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and will be responsible for the preparation and delivery of Christ-centered messages through broadcast media and speaking engagements. The Speaker must have a shepherd’s heart for relating and connecting with people who view LHM as an extension of their own ministry and should be receptive to the expanding possibilities that media and technology offer in Bringing Christ to the Nations—and the Nations to the Church.
An eligible candidate must:
- be an ordained clergy member who is, and must remain, a member in good standing of either The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod or Lutheran Church—Canada;
- have a proven track record of impactful Gospel proclamation;
- have a creative, Gospel-oriented preaching style;
- possess excellent written and dynamic speaking skills;
- have experience with video and audio medium and media interviews;
- enjoy relating to individuals and groups;
- when appropriate, support Lutheran Hour Ministries efforts via correspondence or accompany staff to key meetings or presentations;
- be willing to reside in the St. Louis area and travel extensively.
Applications and nominations will be accepted until January 14, 2018.
If interested, please submit a resume with cover letter and salary history either through the mail or email to:
Lutheran Hour Ministries
Attn: Kalyn Brantley-McNeal, Human Resources
660 Mason Ridge Center Drive
St. Louis, MO 63141
To nominate an individual for this position, please complete the form below:
Once an application or nomination has been received, the individual will receive further instructions on what is required to move along in the application process.