November 15, 2020: Episode 69 | Speaking of Little
The message that sparked the conversation ... BIGGER.
What makes you feel small? When the issue is big and the solution is out of our hands we can feel tiny and helpless. God works powerfully for and through little people. Let’s talk about it.
- When have you been put in a situation that made you wish you were bigger?
- What is it about feeling "bigger" that captivates human imagination?
- As an adult, how do you feel about being reminded of your smallness?
- We've been listening to the OT Book of Daniel, and by chapter 6, Daniel's a pretty big deal, and some people are getting jealous. As you listen to chapter 6, what one word or phrase that "gets" you? Why did it get you?
- As you listen, what bigger truth are you getting to know about the God and Father of Jesus?
- Thinking about the bigger story of the Bible, how is this good news for you?
- Coming away from this discussion, what do you want to say to people in your household, congregation, or neighborhood?