September 27, 2020: Speaking of Open Doors
The message that sparked the conversation ... Room at the Table.
Is your door closed? The way we interact with those around us sends a message about our willingness to extend hospitality. Join us in a conversation about stop signs and open doors.
- When it comes to hospitality, which role do you prefer, guest or host?
- When is it easiest to have people over at your house?
- What makes it difficult for you to have people over?
- What are some of the benefits of being a guest or a host?
- Read Acts 16:11-40 aloud together. What was a word or phrase that stays with you?
- What do you get to know about Jesus and His Holy Spirit through this?
- Reflecting on this, what do you want to say?