September 20, 2020: Speaking of Loud Tables
The message that sparked the conversation ... I Stand at the Door.
Where does your family do its best talking? Around the kitchen table, card table, picnic table? Spiritual conversations can happen anywhere, but gathering at a table seems to set the environment. Join us as we discuss!
- When do you have your best conversations as a household?
- What are the factors that help us have meaningful conversations (food, activity, time of day, location)?
- Read Luke 24:13-35 aloud together as a household. What was a word or phrase that stays with you? Why did it stay with you?
- What do you get to know more deeply about Jesus as a conversationalist in this scene?
- What do you want to say to people about Jesus?
- What's one thing you could do to invite more spiritual conversations in your household?