September 13, 2020: Speaking of Messy Prayers
The message that sparked the conversation ... Fireplace Spirituality.
Which image describes your prayer life: a neat furnace or a messy fireplace? Join us in a conversation about household prayer, parables of the lost, and spiritually vibrant homes.
- How would you describe your household?
- When do you pray together in your house?
- Do you have a song about God that you sing in your house?
- Read Luke 15:1-10 aloud together as a household. What was a word or phrase that stays with you? Why did it stay with you?
Read Acts 2:37-47. What gets your attention here?
- What do you get to know more deeply about Jesus and His Holy Spirit through this?
- How is this good news for you?
- What's one devotional activity you would like to do more consistently as a household?