September 06, 2020: Episode 59 | Speaking of Households of Faith
The message that sparked the conversation ... Jesus in the House.
Households don’t all look the same. Married with kids, single, divorced, married without kids, shared dorm space...The people who we live life with make up our household even if they aren’t in our family. Join us as we discuss the nature of spiritual conversations in diverse households.
- Who lives in your house? Who comes over to visit? What do you like to do in your house?
- In the Bible, we see that "often household rise and fall together." How have you seen this prove true in your household, whether as a child, or more recently?
- Read Luke 19:1 - 10 aloud together as a household. What was a word or phrase that stays with you? Why did that word or phrase "get" you?
- What do you get to know more deeply about Jesus through hearing this?
- What do you want to say to people about Jesus?