August 30, 2020: Speaking of Commonality
The message that sparked the conversation ... He Loved Them to the End.
You don’t have to look far to see the divisions that separate people, but a deeper search reveals commonality as well. Join our conversation with friends from Laos, Uruguay, England, and Africa as they discuss the resurrection of Christ and how it draws us together despite our differences.
- Growing up, how did your household celebrate Holy Week (the week before Easter)?
- As you listen to the events leading up to Jesus' crucifixion in John 18-19, what gets your attention?
- What do you know (or more deeply know) about Jesus from this passage?
- How is this good news for you?
- What do you want to say to people in your household or church or neighborhood?