August 16, 2020: Speaking of Delayed Gratification
The message that sparked the conversation ... Life Worth Living.
What do marshmallows, shoes, and delayed gratification have to do with John chapter 12? Join our round-table discussion and find out.
- Would you share an everyday-life example of "delayed gratification"?
- What does Jesus' call to "hate life in this world" have to do with delayed gratification?
- What else gets your attention (frustrates, interests, or raises questions for you) in John 12:12-33?
- What do you know (or more deeply know) about Jesus from this passage?
- What good news do people in your household or church or community need to hear from this?