August 09, 2020: Speaking of Fathers
The message that sparked the conversation ... Is God Everybody's Father?.
What kinds of things did you learn from your father-figure? Whether your dad is awesome, absent, or somewhere in-between it’s hard to deny the influence. Join us in a conversation about the only perfect Father and how he sees his children.
- How did your father (or father-figure) influence you?
- There's a lot about "the devil" in this chapter. How comfortable are you talking about "spiritual warfare"?
- What else gets your attention (frightens, intrigues, energizes, or raises questions for you) in this chapter?
- What do you know (or more deeply know) about Jesus from this chapter?
- What good news do people in your household or church or neighborhood need to hear from this chapter?