April 12, 2020: Speaking of Life in Lockdown
The message that sparked the conversation ... Whatever Gets Your Attention Gets You.
This week is a special Easter episode! You are invited sit at our kitchen tables and be part of our own family conversations. We’ll talk about life during lockdown, periods of waiting, and how Jesus bursts through locked doors.
- How did your birth order in your family affect your personality?
- How do you (or did you) feel about living in lockdown to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus?
- What's been the worst part about it?
- What's been the best part?
- In John chapter 20, the disciples of Jesus were living in their own lockdown, hiding in the house. As you listen to this chapter, what was one word or phrase that "got" you? Why?
- What do you get to know more deeply about Jesus through hearing this?
- How is this good news for you?
- Reflecting on this, what do you want to say to people in your household, church, or neighborhood?