February 23, 2020: Speaking of Know-How
The message that sparked the conversation ... Know-How.
Know-how is the difference between knowing information and being able to apply it. How have you seen this play out in your life? Join our round-table discussion about what it takes to accomplish big things, the birth of Moses, and how God chooses unlikely heroes.
- What was something that looked easy until you tried it?
- It's been said that "know-how" is more than knowledge (e.g., street-smarts vs. book-smarts). What does that mean? Can you give an example that illustrates the difference?
- Who is someone in your life who inspires you with their know-how?
- The second chapter of Exodus ends with the sentence: "And God knew." As you listen to these opening chapters of the book, think about what that might mean. What else sticks with you, interests you, puzzles you, or raises questions.
- What do you get to know more deeply about the God and Father of Jesus through hearing this?
- How is there good news in this for you?
- What do you want to say to people in your household, church, or neighborhood?