January 26, 2020: Episode 27 | Speaking of Comebacks
The message that sparked the conversation ... Call it a Comeback.
What’s your favorite rags to riches story? The lives of people who rise after defeat attract our attention and inspire us. Join us in a conversation about what it takes to make a good comeback.
- What's a "comeback story" that inspires you?
- Have you personally experienced or been part of a comeback story?
- What are the parts of a good comeback story? What makes something truly a comeback story?
- In Genesis 41, we witness an epic comeback. Joseph, who was once the favorite in his father's house, was sold as a slave, falsely accused, and forgotten in prison. In this chapter however, he comes from the dungeon to be the leader of Egypt. Listening to it, what stands out to you?
- What do you get to know more deeply about the God and Father of Jesus through hearing this?
- How is this good news for you?
- Reflecting on this, what do you want to say to people in your household, church, or community?