December 08, 2019: Speaking of Yes
The message that sparked the conversation ... God's Yes.
What’s the most significant yes you’ve ever received? A new job...an offer on your house...a marriage proposal? Join us as we talk about God’s purpose and His resounding YES to you
- Introduce yourself with your first name, and say if you're more of a "yes" person, a "no" person, or a "maybe" person ... Why?
- Which of those three words is most often difficult for you to say? When? Why?
- It's been said that every "yes" must be guarded by a thousand "no's." What does that mean?
- Romans 8:18-39 is God's resounding "Yes!" to his creation. Listening to it, what gets your attention (interests, puzzles, frustrates, excites, or otherwise gets you)?
- What do you get to know more deeply about God, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit through this? (feel free also to reference anything from Jeff Cloeter's book, Loved and Sent, pages 105-123.)
- How is this good news for you?
- What do you want to say to people in your household, church, or community?