September 22, 2019: Speaking of Interventions
The message that sparked the conversation ... Intervention.
Have you ever wished that someone had stepped in and warned you before you made a big mistake? Would you have listened? Join us as we discuss interventions, interference, and how we handle them.
- Consider the word "intervention." How is this word used in a variety of contexts?
- Within interpersonal relationships, what experience do you have in "intervention"?
- What's the difference between an intervention and interfering in someone's life?
- Genesis 4 is part of an intervention. What stands out to you in this chapter?
- What do you come to know about the God and Father of Jesus through this?
- How is this good news?
- What do people in your household, church, or community need to hear about this?