September 09, 2019: Speaking of The Stage
The message that sparked the conversation ... Play Your Part.
If life is a play would you describe God as the director, playwright or stage manager? Join us in a conversation about the drama of life and God’s role in it all.
- Did you ever have any part in a school or church or community play, skit, or any kind of drama? If not, what about some other performing art? What do you remember about it?
- STEM education gets a lot of attention these days. What does drama and other performing arts offer toward education?
- In what ways do the performing arts reflect performance in the world?
- Genesis 2 is a complementary view of God's performance in creation recorded in chapter 1. What gets your attention in this?
- What do you come to know about the God and Father of Jesus through this?
- How is this good news?
- How does this Scripture give you a script to rehearse?