August 31, 2019: Episode 5 | Speaking of Conversion
The message that sparked the conversation ... World Turned Upside Down.
Pounds to ounces, dollars to pesos, inches to centimeters ... conversion reflects a change in perspective. Join us as we talk about our own spiritual journeys and the ways that God has brought us into His light.
- Consider the word "conversion," in a non-spiritual or non-religious sense. How is this word used in a variety of contexts? Do you have a story or insight about "conversion" in one of these contexts?
- How have you heard Christians talk about "conversion" in the sense of "coming into the light" of Jesus (John 3:21)?
- Some people describe it like flipping a switch; for others, it's more gradual, like a sunrise. What was your experience?
- Do the Christians in your circles put too much emphasis on conversion, or not enough?
- In John chapter 20:18-31, what stands out to you?
- What do you know about Jesus from this passage?
- How is this good news?
- What do people in your household, church, or community need to hear from this?