August 28, 2019: Episode 2 | Speaking of Sheep
The message that sparked the conversation ... Ba-a-ah.
Have you ever heard of a team called the “Wandering Sheep“? Neither have we. Yet sometimes it seems like it’d be a good mascot for us as Christians. Here’s why ...
- What experience do you have with sheep or sheep-like animals?
- In John 10, Jesus compares the people to 'sheep' and 'gods.' When have you been compared to something that made you uncomfortable-whether too undignified (like sheep) or too flattering (like gods)?
- What else gets your attention in John chapter 10?
- What do you know about Jesus from this chapter?
- How is this good news?
- What do people in your household or church or community need to hear from this?