August 27, 2019: Speaking of Sight
The message that sparked the conversation ... Through Another's Eyes.
Without glasses or contacts it can be challenging to safely navigate in the world. The same goes for spiritual vision. Join us as we discuss spiritual clarity and the eyes of faith.
- What experience do you have with physical blindness or visual impairment?
- Have you had a friend or acquaintance who was blind?
- Why is physical blindness is such a powerful metaphor for wider human experience?
- What else stands out to you in John chapter 9?
- What do you know about Jesus from this chapter?
- How is this good news?
- What do people in your household, church, or community need to hear from this?