Men's NetWork WORK DAY 2017
Saturday, April 29, 2017, is the fifth annual Men's NetWork WORK DAY. This event is a chance for guys to tackle jobs and projects that will benefit their neighborhoods and communities. Ideally, work will be done off the church campus. You and your group can sign up now. Everyone who participates will receive a Men's NetWork cap to wear the day of the event.
Here’s a short list of why working off campus makes sense:
- It gets your group branching out and making some community connections.
- It brings a bit of local “fame” to your group (and in the process may be a “drawing card” for other guys -- and their families -- to consider your congregation as a future church home.
- It’ll earn kudos for your group, and who doesn’t like to be thanked for what they do? (“Wow! I can’t believe you’re doing this for us!” “That’s right, and we’ll do it again. Just let us know how we can help.”)
- It reveals other doable projects in your community and neighborhood your group can tackle.
- It’s kind of what the Gospel is all about, isn’t it -- i.e. taking our service and message to the streets?
PROMOTE YOUR EVENT!
Download Customizable Bulletin Inserts*
* Using browsers or other PDF readers may not allow you to edit the church information sections or save your edited files. Please use Adobe Reader for best results.
To support the MNW WORK DAY, a Facebook event will be dedicated exclusively to the day's activities. Here participants can share what they're working on, post their photos during the day, and tell their stories after the event. Click here!
The Men's NetWork 2017 WORK DAY — men making a difference — one community at a time.
Caps will be shipping mid-April to arrive before your work day!
NE, Columbus: Orphan Grain Train, gathering used clothing
April 27, 2017 - April 30, 2017
Host Church: Peace Lutheran Church
TN, Nashville: TN District LLL Convention
May 6, 2017 - May 7, 2017
Host Church: Our Savior Lutheran Church
TX, Austin: Men's Workday
May 13, 2017 - May 13, 2017
Host Church: Redeemer Lutheran Church- Austin
Newest Men's NetWork Groups:
St. John's Mens Group
T-Town Men's Fellowship
Redeemer Men's Ministry