July 21, 2020
Outreach Courses Boost the Impact of Your Conversations
LHM Learn's Outreach Essentials courses are designed to help you share your faith. As with all of LHM Learn's FREE courses, you can increase your grasp of God's Word and empower your witness at the same time. Each course is thoughtfully prepared and features solid content and valuable takeaways.
Barna-based courses such as Open Doors: The Art of Hospitality, Building a Vibrant Household, Then and Now: The Nature of Spiritual Conversations, and Me and My Household give learners vital insights that are based on current research.
All LHM Learn online courses are free and require only your registration to use. To check out these courses, you can go to LHM Learn by clicking here. Don't forget too that you can start and stop courses mid-stream, returning later to where you left off, so they are ideal for people with busy schedules.
Online courses from LHM Learn fall into five different faith-strengthening categories. Here they are:
* Christian Foundations (the basics of Christianity from biblical, theological, and historical perspectives)
* Cultural Concepts (resources to understand the different demographics, cultures, and religions in our world today)
* Everyday Insights (thoughts about the good and bad that life throws our way)
* Outreach Essentials (personal evangelism and tools to reach others with the Gospel)
* Spiritual Reflections (devotional thoughts meant to strengthen and encourage)
These courses are great for sharing with others, too. They can be worked on in small groups (you can use the video conferencing platform Zoom to bring your group together), with spouses, new believers, kids in high school or college, and friends. You can send the above link to someone and get them started on the road to learning more about God and the love He has for each of us!
Newest Men's NetWork Groups:
Men's Bible Study
Monday Morning Mens Bible Study
Salina Trinity Laymen