March 17, 2020
John's Gospel the Focus of Latest LHM Learn Course
Sign up now to explore the Gospel of John, the newest four-session course from LHM Learn. In The Sent Life: A Study of Sending in the Gospel of John, you will see how God has sent each of us into the world to share His Good News. The course was created in partnership with Concordia Bible Institute and was written by Dr. Brian German, assistant professor of theology at Concordia University Wisconsin and director of the Concordia Bible Institute. Downloadable resources for The Sent Life include a printable journal, discussion guide, video transcript, and tip sheet for use with small groups.
All LHM Learn online courses are FREE and need only your registration to use. To check out this course and the others at LHM Learn, you can click here. Don't forget too that you can start and stop courses mid-stream, returning later to where you left off, so they are ideal for people with busy schedules. They're also excellent to use in small groups and to share with those who have questions on topics they address.
Online courses from LHM Learn fall into five different faith-strengthening categories. Here they are:
* Christian Foundations (the basics of Christianity from biblical, theological, and historical perspectives)
* Cultural Concepts (resources to understand the different demographics, cultures, and religions in our world today)
* Everyday Insights (thoughts about the good and bad that life throws our way)
* Outreach Essentials (personal evangelism and tools to reach others with the Gospel)
* Spiritual Reflections (devotional thoughts meant to strengthen and encourage)
Newest Men's NetWork Groups:
Men's Bible Study
Monday Morning Mens Bible Study
Salina Trinity Laymen