October 29, 2019
Four-Part Bible Study on Prayer Now Available at LHM Learn
Nurturing Your Faith: Prayer is a four-session study exploring the role of different types of prayer in the believer's life. Prayers of intercession, gratitude, confession, and praise are considered in various scriptural settings by highlighting a particular prayer's context, who offered it, and why. An opening video featuring Rev. Don Everts prefaces each session and gives context to what follows. A journal, discussion guide, video transcript, and helpful tip sheet for using the resource in small groups are all included.
All LHM Learn online courses are FREE and need only your registration to use. To check out this course and the others at LHM Learn, you can click here. Don't forget too that you can start and stop courses mid-stream, returning later to where you left off, so they are ideal for people with busy schedules.
Online courses from LHM Learn fall into five different faith-strengthening categories. Here they are:
* Christian Foundations (the basics of Christianity from biblical, theological, and historical perspectives)
* Cultural Concepts (resources to understand the different demographics, cultures, and religions in our world today)
* Everyday Insights (thoughts about the good and bad that life throws our way)
* Outreach Essentials (personal evangelism and tools to reach others with the Gospel)
* Spiritual Reflections (devotional thoughts meant to strengthen and encourage)
Courses from LHM Learn are ideal for self-edification or to work through in a group as a Bible study.
MD, Pasadena: Galilee Men's Bible Study
April 13, 2019 - December 13, 2019
Host Church: Galilee Lutheran Church
Newest Men's NetWork Groups:
Men's Prayer Breakfast
St. Paul's Men
West Falls, NY
Trinity Lutheran Thursday Morning Bible Study