August 6, 2019
New LHM Learn Course Touches on the Subject of Dying
Living with Dying is now available!
This course is a five-day spiritual reflection focused on the issues of dying. It is for those who are passing and for those who love and support them. It employs the S.O.A.P. (Scripture, Observation, Application, Prayer) Bible study format. This simple method of reading God's Word was developed by Pastor Wayne Cordeiro. This course includes a personal journal for recording your thoughts and reflecting on the many Scripture passages given.
During this course, each passage is read three times by three different readers. The variations in voice and music are meant to help you hear different aspects of the passage. The written text of the passage is also included. Feel free to read along as you listen. When using this method, it is important to take time to reflect on your answers in the printable journal. Mull the questions over in your mind. Color the illustrations. Spend time with the passage. Most importantly, remember to begin and end each session in prayer.
All LHM Learn online courses are FREE and need only your registration to use. To check out this course and the others at LHM Learn, you can click here. Don't forget too that you can start and stop courses mid-stream, returning later to where you left off, so they are ideal for people with busy schedules.
Online courses from LHM Learn fall into five different faith-strengthening categories. Here they are:
* Christian Foundations (the basics of Christianity from biblical, theological, and historical perspectives)
* Cultural Concepts (resources to understand the different demographics, cultures, and religions in our world today)
* Everyday Insights (thoughts about the good and bad that life throws our way)
* Outreach Essentials (personal evangelism and tools to reach others with the Gospel)
* Spiritual Reflections (devotional thoughts meant to strengthen and encourage)
Courses from LHM Learn are suitable for self-study or to work through in groups. Look through the above menu of offerings to see what interests you and your group.