August 6, 2019
"Graciously Adapt" to Others with a Spiritual Conversations Kit
The Spiritual Conversation Starter Kit includes a collection of materials that will get you thinking in new ways about the dialogues you have with others. You'll learn how to "graciously adapt" your conversations to the people you speak with—mindful of where they are in their spiritual journey. You'll find loads of current data that show how Christians share their faith today—and how we can do it better. There are booklets on Jesus—who He is, why He died, and what it means to believe in Him.
"The Spiritual Conversations Kit is all about equipping us to better tell the Jesus story," said Dr. Jason Broge, LHM's director of design and development, and the lead presenter on "Eager Conversationalists," the first of two workshops on the Spiritual Conversations DVD. "The resources in this kit which LHM has produced with Content Development Manager Don Everts' input and direction will, we believe, be a real blessing to any Christian wanting to make their faith a more active part of their daily conversations."
These are the resources in the Spiritual Conversations Kit:
* How to Talk About Your Faith: An Introduction to the Spiritual Conversation Curve
* My Digital Voice: An Introduction to the Digital Conversation Pledge
* Who Is Jesus?
* Why Did Jesus Die?
* What Is Faith in Jesus? (these first five items are Project Connect booklets)
* The Reluctant Witness: Discovering the Delight of Spiritual Conversations (hard-cover book)
* Do You Know Who Jesus Is? (kids' booklet)
* Spiritual Conversations Workshops (DVD featuring two workshops)
* The Spiritual Conversation Curve (illustrated card)
* Spiritual Conversation Curve Cards (packet of 25 business-sized cards)
* Spiritual Conversations in the Digital Age (Barna-LHM perma-cover monograph)
* Invitation to enroll and experience LHM Learn's FREE online courses and webinars
You can order your Spiritual Conversations Kit from LHM for $37. You can find it by clicking here.