June 11, 2019
How Does Your Household Rate?
Building a Vibrant Household is now available!
This five-session course explores the spiritual vibrancy of households. It shares three vital characteristics available to any household. By utilizing these simple strategies, households can foster cooperation and a more biblically based perspective among members.
Building a Vibrant Household includes a personal journal and discussion guide, helpful tips for small group discussion, and a transcript of the course's videos. The goal of the course for participants is to adopt a plan of action to grow in one of the helpful practices that mark vibrant households: applying spiritual disciplines, extending hospitality, and/or engaging in spiritual conversations.
All LHM Learn online courses are FREE and need only your registration to use. To check out this course and the others at LHM Learn, you can click here. Don't forget too that you can start and stop courses mid-stream, returning later to where you left off, so they are ideal for people with busy schedules.
Online courses from LHM Learn fall into five different faith-strengthening categories. Here they are:
* Christian Foundations (the basics of Christianity from biblical, theological, and historical perspectives)
* Cultural Concepts (resources to understand the different demographics, cultures, and religions in our world today)
* Everyday Insights (thoughts about the good and bad that life throws our way)
* Outreach Essentials (personal evangelism and tools to reach others with the Gospel)
* Spiritual Reflections (devotional thoughts meant to strengthen and encourage)
Courses from LHM Learn are suitable for self-study or to work through in groups. Look through the above menu of offerings to see what interests you and your group.