February 6, 2018
Thanksgiving and Contemplation Mark Next LHM Learn Courses
Next in line after last month's Everyday Opportunities are two five-day Spiritual Reflections courses to enhance the 2018 Lenten season: Psalms of Thanks and Silent Witnesses.
Psalms of Thanks paints emotive images of feeling and passion on topics like joy and sorrow, thanksgiving and anxiety, hope and praise. Participants will read five psalms, considering each through meditation, prayer, contemplation, and action. A printable journal provides users with questions to reflect on and pictures to color while they do.
Drawn from LHM's 2018 Lenten devotions of the same name, Silent Witnesses considers objects, places, animals -- mute things that played a role during Jesus' ministry. The Gospels of John and Mark provide the Scripture for each day, and the message can be reflected on by answering questions in a printable journal which has pictures to color.
Online courses from LHM Learn fall into five different faith-strengthening categories. Here they are:
* Christian Foundations (the basics of Christianity from biblical, theological, and historical perspectives)
* Cultural Concepts (resources to understand the different demographics, cultures, and religions in our world today)
* Everyday Insights (thoughts about the good and bad that life throws our way)
* Outreach Essentials (personal evangelism and tools to reach others with the Gospel)
* Spiritual Reflections (devotional thoughts meant to strengthen and encourage)
To find out more about these thought-provoking courses and how to empower your faith and witness, click here.
Newest Men's NetWork Groups:
Second Saturday Men's Breakfast Club
Ascension Lutheran Men's Club
Apple Valley, CA
Mens' Fellowship Group
San Angelo, TX