Grace and peace be with you in the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
As Lutheran Hour Ministries wraps up its fiscal year May 31, I want to share my thanks and appreciation for you. Your generosity has helped LHM change countless lives with the Gospel over the past year and for that we are sincerely thankful.
As we move into our new fiscal year, we are blessed to look back at the many ways God moved this ministry forward over the past 12 months ...
- A new podcast network will include 10 broadcasts designed to target both current LHM supporters as well as a new audience of young Christians with programming that can be streamed on demand to meet the needs of an ever-changing digital landscape;
- Our partnership with Barna Group, an industry leader for insights about faith and culture, leadership and vocation, and generational groups, is helping us discover the needs of our constituency as well as the general U.S. population and other non-Lutheran Christians. This bold new collaboration has led to the development of LHM products and programs in 2018 based around the topic of Spiritual Conversations in the Digital Age;
- New online courses through LHM Learn allow users to pick a course topic from among a continually growing catalog of more than a dozen free offerings in five faith-strengthening categories, decide when they want to work on it (starting or stopping at their convenience), and enjoy the benefits of LHM’s Gospel-centered materials;
- In collaboration with SAT-7, the first and largest Middle East and North African Christian TV network, final preparations are now underway for the launch of a new television program, Powerbank, that has the potential of reaching tens of millions of people in 20 Arabic-speaking nations across the region;
- Our unique approach to digital evangelism through THRED ignites conversations with non-churched people on digital platforms to create connections that lead to community. Since THRED’s launch in February 2017, more than eight million impressions of content have been made with over 100,000 posts, shares, likes, and two-way dialogue;
- New social media platforms in the Middle East, Europe, and South/Central America have launched and are already reaching hundreds of thousands of people with messages of hope and love.
We thank God for His guidance and blessings in these and many other endeavors and we thank you for your prayers, support, and involvement in our mission. You are Lutheran Hour Ministries!
God continues to use LHM in great ways to grow HIS kingdom ...
With billions of souls in danger of entering eternity apart from Christ, the need for boldly proclaiming His love is greater than ever. The time has come to truly challenge ourselves to fulfill Christ’s Great Commission. Please consider joining me in this challenge by committing to three things ...
Thank you for all you do to support our mission today and always.