LHM Ambassador Volunteer Description
Role: The LHM Ambassador is a volunteer who is a liaison between his or her congregation and LHM. They will keep their congregation informed on what programs LHM has to offer to help with their outreach and missions.
- Create awareness for the programs of LHM within the congregation wherever and whenever possible using various communication channels, including but not limited to church and small group presentations, bulletins and newsletters, bulletin boards, displays, and handouts
- Encourage participation in LHM’s projects and the use of LHM resources.
- Work with the Pastor on LHM Sunday celebration, or one event to promote LHM (annually)
- Order and display LHM promotional materials, special occasion and memorial cards
- Participate in web-based LHM training sessions and/or download materials from the LHM website
- Attend zone and district workshops in your area to share ideas, update reports, etc.
- Sign-up for LHM’s corporate e-newsletters:
- Ministry Update
- LHM Church & School Resources
- Any others that pertain to the specific outreach programs of your congregation
- Access to e-mail and the Internet required
- Be a member of a local LCMS/LCC church
- Possess strong communication skills, be passionate about outreach and the ministries of your congregation, and have an enthusiasm for LHM’s ministries
What help does LHM provide?
- Information about current and upcoming LHM programs through quarterly email newsletters from the LHM Ambassador Specialist
- Necessary materials to create interest in LHM programs within your congregation
- Training online through the web-based LHM training sessions and downloadable training materials
- Have questions or concerns about the Ambassador program? The Regional Manager in your area is available to help! Click here to contact us!