LHM Affiliated Groups
What is an LHM Affiliated Group?
An LHM Affiliated Group is a group of men or women who wish to partner with Lutheran Hour Ministries in their outreach efforts, both locally and globally.
What are the qualifications to become an LHM Affiliated Group?
- Groups in North America that are affiliated with the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod (LCMS) or other North American churches that are in fellowship with the LCMS
- Actively engaged in outreach locally and/or globally
- Where possible, using Lutheran Hour Ministries materials in their outreach efforts
- Must be willing to support the goals and objectives of Lutheran Hour Ministries
- Has applied for recognition as an LHM Affiliated Group and received recognition from LHM
- Must complete a reapplication form and survey every three years
What are some examples of Groups that may affiliate with LHM?
- LLL Local Groups
- Bible/Sunday School Classes
- Men's Groups (Men's NetWork Groups)
- Women's Groups
- Couples' Groups
- LHM Volunteer Teams (Work Teams)
- Petal Pushers and similar groups
- College Students' Groups
- Schools, including high schools and elementary schools
- Mission societies
What are the benefits of becoming an LHM Affiliated Group?
- Receive a 20% discount on most materials ordered from LHM. Some exclusions apply.
Custom apparel is ordered through a third-party vendor and does not qualify for the discount. Prices are as shown online.
- Receive a 20% discount on registration for LLL International Conventions.
- Receive LHM's existing e-newsletters describing ideas and resources for reaching the community.
- Be able to submit stories for possible inclusion in a special section of the Lutheran Layman newspaper, pending approval.
- Have the opportunity to access and use a library of logos designed to indicate your status as being affiliated with Lutheran Hour Ministries.