Online Mission Trips is now Gospel Adventures!
What is Gospel Adventures?
Much of the church's enthusiasm today for evangelism and mission involvement is fueled by opportunities for "hands-on" service and learning with Christians around the world. Parishioners travel across the globe to meet, work with, and witness to people in other countries who need to hear about the eternal life God offers through Jesus Christ.
Children's opportunities for hands-on service tend to be limited - but Lutheran Hour Ministries is changing that with Gospel Adventures. Through our partnership with Group Publishing, kids can safely experience and enjoy a mission trip online while receiving a valuable education. Lutheran Hour Ministries, in conjunction with Group Publishing, continues to bring mission trips to the comfort of your home, classroom, and Sunday school!
When you or your school registers for Lutheran Hour Ministries' Gospel Adventures, kids will:
- Enjoy new music and fun characters that will make the journey exciting and memorable.
- Be immersed in a new culture to learn fascinating facts of day-to-day life around the world.
- Witness the importance God’s work and spreading the Gospel.
- Learn how their involvement through prayer and designated chapel offerings can help spread the Gospel to kids just like them on the other side of the globe.
Where are we going?
This year’s Gospel Adventures will explore the rich culture of Peru! With remarkable landscapes from the Amazon River, Machu Picchu, and more, Gospel Adventures: Passport to Peru is sure to be a journey to remember! Kids will be introduced to children just like them living in Peru who carry their faith with them through day-to-day life. Teach your children about the foods, animals, people and places of Peru with Gospel Adventures.
How Gospel Adventures Works
- Once the Gospel Adventures website is live, you should register your class, school, church, or home.
- Sign up now to be the first to know when registration is open by clicking on the “Sign Up” button on this page.
- Upon registration, you will receive a link to our interactive webpage, and a FREE teacher curriculum PDF download.
- Prior to National Lutheran Schools Week, January 27 - Feb 2, 2019, you will receive an email containing the link to the interactive webpage and the link to the teacher curriculum. The videos on our interactive page are pre-recorded so that you can choose the best time during the week to show them in conjunction with your curriculum.
- Teachers will have access to curriculum to enhance the lessons learned through our Gospel Adventures videos. Kids will have the opportunity to answer questions and enjoy activities related to the daily video.
- Schools can give chapel offering donations to support the mission work of Gospel Adventures.
Click here to learn more