Digital Marketing Specialist
Lutheran Hour Ministries is seeking a marketing professional who embraces a spirit of collaboration, thrives in a team environment, and has a passion for outreach and evangelism. This position will develop, implement and measure digital marketing efforts related to ministry programs, products and events as a part of overall marketing campaigns and is responsible for ensuring digital marketing efforts meet industry best practices and align with LHM business goals. The ideal candidate will be mission-minded and excited at the prospect of promoting the programs and resources of a cutting-edge Christian non-profit organization.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing and/or communications required.
- At least three years of experience in digital marketing and/or digital communications.
- Experience in building digital strategies that align with fundraising goals a plus.
- Possess exceptional organizational skills, a keen attention to detail, excellent communication skills and the
ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Highly skilled at using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, internet-based applications, e-mail marketing platforms,
Areas of focus: social media, digital advertising, e-mail marketing, and website content development
Location: The position is based in St. Louis.
The above listing is a full-time position with benefits through Concordia Plan Services. (See www.concordiaplans.org for benefit details: The Church's Plan.)