The LHM Ambassador is a volunteer who is a liaison between his or her congregation and LHM. They will keep their congregation informed on what programs LHM has to offer to help with their outreach and missions.
What do LHM Ambassadors do?
- Create awareness for the programs of LHM within the congregation wherever and whenever possible using various communication channels, including but not limited to church and small group presentations, bulletins and newsletters, bulletin boards, displays, and handouts
- Asking others to pray for Lutheran Hour Ministries
- Encourage participation in LHM’s projects and the use of LHM resources, as well as encourage donations to support LHM’s ministries
- Thank donors who support LHM’s ministries and remind them of how their donations help LHM reach hundreds of thousands of people with God’s Word every year!
- Read the full volunteer description
- Have questions or concerns about the Ambassador program?
The Regional Manager in your area is available to help!
Click here to contact us!
God bless you as you explore the ministry of an LHM Ambassador!